kkat's Review of Rock Star Supernova

My thoughts on Rock Star Supernova, the CBS reality show focused on finding a lead singer for Tommy Lee, Gilby Clarke and Jason Newsted. Who will win? Dilana? Lukas? Magni? Storm Large? Toby Rand? Listen to the analysis on my podcast and see if you agree with me.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

We Have A Horse Race

The Dilana controversy continues. Too much reality made me think I was watching Big Brother. This was either an effort to make viewers see Dilana hit bottom and resurface as a redeemed figure, or an effort to knock her down a few pegs and open up the competition. Ladies and Gentlemen, we may have a horse race!

Viewers' Choice week finds Lukas and Magni in their comfort zones, Ryan and Toby giving high energy performances, Storm doing her thing with another tough song and Dilana making a really poor choice on Wednesday night.

You can hear my thoughts and predictions in today's podcast.

Only two more weeks left!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ran-Solo said...

I think you might be wrong about whether or not Supernova want Magni. Jason definitely seems to want Magni in the band and Gilby has given some really positive comments on Magni as well. It's just too bad that Tommy is the one who will probably have the biggest say.

My biggest problem with the show is that they never seem to let Jason talk. He is probably the most knowledgeable of anyone on the show when it comes to music.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home