kkat's Review of Rock Star Supernova

My thoughts on Rock Star Supernova, the CBS reality show focused on finding a lead singer for Tommy Lee, Gilby Clarke and Jason Newsted. Who will win? Dilana? Lukas? Magni? Storm Large? Toby Rand? Listen to the analysis on my podcast and see if you agree with me.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Heroes and Disco Queens - Week 7

Tuesday's Week 7 episode of Rock Star Supernova was an all-acoustic show. I thought the song choices were less than ideal. In this podcast, I discuss how the contestants handled this odd mix of song choices they were handed:

Zayra Alvarez - Lluvia De Mar
Magni Asgeirsson - Starman
Patrice Pike - Message in a Bottle
Lukas Rossi - Hero
Storm Large - I Will Survive
Toby Rand - Solsbury Hill
Ryan Star - In the Air Tonight
Dilana - Cat's In The Cradle

Wednesday's episode gave us a glimpse of how Supernova would look if fronted by Dilana. Pretty cool. Nice to see Tommy Lee, Gilby and Jason get up and work it.

Please download this week's podcast here.


The following is just code for me to claim my listing on the Odeo podcast. Please feel free to ignore it!
Week 7.
My Odeo Channel (odeo/8d47b5a0cc1f2b12)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home