kkat's Review of Rock Star Supernova

My thoughts on Rock Star Supernova, the CBS reality show focused on finding a lead singer for Tommy Lee, Gilby Clarke and Jason Newsted. Who will win? Dilana? Lukas? Magni? Storm Large? Toby Rand? Listen to the analysis on my podcast and see if you agree with me.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Week 6 of Rock Star Supernova

For those of you who have become obsessed with Rock Star Supernova (the search for a lead singer for Tommy Lee, Gilby Clarke and Jason Newsted), here's my weekly podcast review of the show.

I begin with Week 6 - now that the pressure's kicking in and we're down to 8 contestants.

See if you agree with my thoughts on the partcipants by downloading the Week 6 podcast.

Comments? Email me at radiowebpodcast@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home